At Ardent Residential, we don’t just manage properties –- we create relationships. Our vast network of talented vendors is carefully vetted to guarantee top-rate craftsmanship at competitive rates for the associations that rely on us as their property management partner. We take pride in ensuring accuracy and timeliness with vendor invoices and payments -– giving our clients peace of mind so they can rest assured that every job will be completed efficiently and professionally!
We encourage our clients to use our network of qualified, vetted, and approved vendors that we stand behind. It’s our job to ensure the vendors used on-site are licensed and insured, as well as providing high-quality workmanship at competitive rates.
To help our clients out, Ardent Residential makes sure all vendors working in an association we manage are registered with Viper Verified. Once you give us the scoop about your company – along with some paperwork -Viper will do a few checks to make sure everything’s kosher! You’ll be notified if any extra info is needed or when you’re approved as a vendor.
Preferred Vendor Network
Ardent Residential’s Preferred Vendor Network consists of licensed, bonded, insured contractors that specialize in all aspects of the industry. With our extensive list of service providers, clients of Ardent can ensure that their community needs are met from start to finish.
Joining our preferred network gives you some awesome perks:
- Actively promote your services to both board members and managers
- Receive updated manager list with names, phone numbers, emails every quarter
- Opportunities to offer education through lunch and learns
- Opportunities to network with vendor breakfasts
- Attend manager and board training throughout the year
- Digital recognition and various opportunities to have your materials available for the management team
- Featured as a preferred vendor with logo on Ardent’s website
- Featured as a preferred vendor with company logo on different eblasts that go out to our network of over 25,000 subscribers throughout the year
- Host events at Ardent headquarters
- Opportunity to host events at community events throughout the year
- Access to managers for after hour events
Additional Vendor / Community Interfaces
Sponsor A Community Event
There are many different opportunities for vendors to interact with board members and homeowners to include pool parties, annual meetings, community social events and more!
Advertise on Our Client Portals
We offer our vendors the opportunity to advertise their services on our community portal pages. This gives our homeowners the ability to have convenient access to recommended vendors.
Host An Event At Our Corporate Offices
We offer many different opportunities for our venders to host events at our corporate office.
This includes manager meetings, CE classes and many different types of training each month.
Meet The Managers
Vendor and manager networking is extremely important in order to begin that process of establishing a rapport with one another.
Become A Preferred Vendor
In order to become a preferred vendor with Ardent Residential there are many difference compliance and information needed in order to ensure we are only engaging with trusted and dependable vendors in any of our communities.
Check it out today!
Request A Proposal Today
We’re here to help.