The financial strength and stability of a community are vital to its long-term success. At Ardent Residential, we’re proud to maintain the highest security measures, the tightest financial standards, and the broadest array of financial and accounting services in the industry.
Make the Right Choice for Your Association’s Financial Accounting and Budgeting Needs
People may be the heart of the community, but strong financial management is the lifeblood that keeps it functioning.
Your Association has a great responsibility to manage funds, maintain security, track expenses, deal with payments, balance the budget, and keep an eye on the future.
Choosing an accountant that specializes in HOA’s and Condo Associations just makes sense. Associations have unique needs and responsibilities, and you need a company that understands them. Working with Associations is what we do – and we pride ourselves on having the highest possible standards and security. Services we offer include:
- Tax preparation and handling
- Audit assistance
- Budgeting and planning
Our Financial Services and Accounting Have You Covered
It’s incredibly important that an association keeps accurate, up-to-date, financial records, and Association finances can be complicated and involved. We are able to:
- Manage bank accounts for the community
- Accurately estimate monthly expenses
- Review monthly billing for community dues and assessments
- Provide detailed record-keeping on all accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Create monthly financial statements in a timely manner
- Provide guidance for long-term funding for the community and board
Our accounting services professionals are well-versed in collecting on delinquent accounts and up-to-date on state laws regarding collections. They ensure that the notices sent to delinquent owners are compliant with those requirements. They’re also able to handle:
- Reporting delinquent accounts and updates to the board
- Sending delinquent notices at the board’s direction
- Initiating legal action for collection of funds according to the board’s directives and policies
- Working with the association’s attorney when coordinating legal action
Get help with your financial accounting & budgeting
Whether your Condo Association needs meticulous budgeting reports or your HOA needs help with an audit, Ardent Residential brings experience, knowledge, and quality to the job. Our broad range of services and attention to detail mean that as your business grows and changes, you can count on us to be there for you. Our services are designed to bring you value and peace of mind. Let us keep the financial end of your business running smoothly so you can give your attention to other areas.